Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Missed Connections W4M

I saw you last night on Henry Street. You were yelling at some lady, telling her that if she didn't shut up you would kill her. You had the most intense blue eyes and when you started punching that old woman, I could see how jacked your arms were. I'm not sure if you saw me, but when you were running away with that woman's bloody purse in your hand, you nearly knocked me over. I was wearing the pink Juicy velour track suit. You're super hot. Email me, let's get a drink.

1 comment:

  1. Meredith,

    This is Vinny, britt's fiance. You are a funny girl. We must meet for wine and tom foolery. I think this posting is a little weird. Let's discuss.

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.