Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Missed Connections M4W

I saw you on the Uptown 4 train this morning. You are short and blonde and were wearing a tee shirt with a giant cat's face on it. You were clutching the subway pole, trying not to fall over the homeless guy passed out behind you. That was so cute. I wanted to be closer to you, so I pressed my bloated, heaving, man breasts into your back and simultaneously allowed my sweaty, spare tire rolls to rest against your torso. When I slid my moist, clammy hand over yours on the pole, I felt electricity. You must have felt is too since you pulled your hand away like you were shocked. I could tell you were into me, but you got off the train at the next stop so fast, you must have thought I was getting out there too.
When can I see you again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.